גלאי מכשירי האזנה ומעקב מקצועי
מזוודה מלאה לגילוי מקצועי של כל סוגי האזנות וציוד ריגול
- המזוודה המתקדמת ביותר בסידרה לגילוי כולל דור 5, שידורים מוצפנים, מכשירי רדומים ועוד…
- כולל הדרכה מלאה וצמודה.
- כולל אישורי תקן: CE EMC, CE LVD
למפרט מלא לחץ כאן
ברושור המוצר לחץ כאן
- High update rate, 2000-3000 MHz per second
- Frequency range 9 kHz – 6000 MHz
- Reaction time: 2-3 seconds
- Instantly detects digital signals with short bursts
- Can detect and locate the transmitter simultaneously
- Quickly and reliably detects all kinds of RF listening devices, including analog, digital, constantly existing and intermittent, sending audio or video, with or without encryption
- Finds hidden surveillance devices employing the digital standards GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE, 5G(<6GHz), Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT, etc.
- Detects illegal information transmission in AC, telephone, Ethernet, alarm, and other wires as well as in the infrared range with the help of the supplied Multifunction Probe
- Can work in instant detection mode, guarding mode, locating mode, and car tracker detection
- Has a 20-50 times higher sensitivity and detection distance compared to conventional RF detectors and near-field receivers
- Can monitor the RF environment 24 hours a day with data logging
- Capable of detecting covert bugging devices with an accumulation function and transmitters hidden within the spectrums of other signals
- Supports storage of an unlimited quantity of signals. Full information is stored in the log and can be reviewed during the detection, or at a later time. Multiple logs are supported.
- Demodulation of audio in FM, AM, USB, LSB, CW (adjustable BW 3…240 kHz)
- The alarm relay output can activate external devices when a dangerous signal is detected (turn on a CCTV system, for example)
- Comes in a protected case that allows you to place a 13-14” laptop inside (not included in the supplied set)
- Powered from the laptop’s USB
New features available in the latest updates
- Updated “Alarms” graph can now render two graphs simultaneously: general alarms, and the signal’s alarms.
- The Generate Report feature allows the operator to export the results of detection into a PDF file. The report fully describes the RF environment in the monitored zone by listing dangerous and non-dangerous signals and shows their activity in graphs “Alarms”, “Spectrogram”, “Waterfall” and “Persistence”. Example of report
- Sending alerts by email makes it possible to send notifications about detecting dangerous signals. The alerting message will contain information about the detected signals in the attached PDF report.
- The “Check for updates” button has been added. It can check if a newer version is available and download it.
- Remote access from Windows, iOS, or Android. The method of remote access is described now.
A detailed description of new features
||What it is: a portable system controlled by a laptop computer
- The high capacity of a laptop’s hard drive enables full data logging during the detection (24/7 possible)
- A wider screen is more convenient for analysis
- Compatible with touch screen laptops
- The handheld use of antennas is more convenient for locating transmitters in hard to access places
||Handling of the mobile and wireless bands GSM, CDMA, 3G, 4G/LTE, 5G(<6GHz), DECT, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
- Mobile and wireless signals are detected simultaneously with analog transmissions
- Mobile/wireless signals are detected with the use of individual thresholds and are displayed separately from other signals
- Activities within each band are stored as one signal with a certain danger level to avoid excessive records in the Signals table and to locate the sources with a hopping frequency
- Additional sweepings on the “short-burst” bands are performed to increase the probability of interception of such signals as GSM, 3G, 4G, DECT, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
- External interference from neighboring mobile phones and Wi-Fi routers can be rejected with the help of the thresholds
- The supplied data files allow the operator to adjust the system to the mobile/wireless bands employed in the country of use
||Sensitivity and detection of the distance
- The built-in spectrum analyzer has 20-50 times higher sensitivity and detection distance compared to conventional RF detectors and near-field receivers
- Resistant to interference – sensitivity remains high regardless of the proximity to wireless routers, cordless phones, mobile phones, TV towers, radio broadcasting, and mobile communications
||Support of the “Known signals” table
- The operator can easily distinguish between safe and dangerous signals
- The TV frequencies employed in the country of use can be quickly imported from the supplied data files
- The FM, VHF/UHF police, and municipal channels can be collected and stored for further use
||The advanced signal recognition method
- The signals are automatically recognized in the spectrum traces and inserted or updated in the Signals table
- Both analog and digital signals are captured with an assigning of a corresponding Danger level
||The unique algorithm of measuring the signal’s Danger level
- Uses a combination of the reference trace and individual thresholds for mobile/wireless bands
- Takes into consideration both the signal’s strength and bandwidth
- Works for both analog and digital signals including transmissions with a changing frequency
- Is used during the locating procedure and provides more reliable results compared to the traditional “signal strength” method.
||Low demands on the operator’s level of knowledge
- The system can be prepared for detection with the help of the “Update Masks” procedure within a few minutes
- Manual handling of spectrum traces is not necessary
- Everything is done automatically after the detection starts
- The operator is warned by an audio alarm when a dangerous signal is detected
- All the spectrum traces and alarms are logged during detection
- The situation at any given time can be reviewed and studied
- 24 hours a day logging provides detection of periodically working/remotely controlled bugging devices
||Tracking of the signal’s activity
- The full history of each separate signal, or of all signals simultaneously, is displayed on the Alarms graph
- The events at any given time can be reviewed by simply clicking on the graph
- The operator can see the duration of an activity and as such distinguish between any interference and real danger
||The Waterfall and Persistence graphs
- Both the present and previous measurements at any given time can be displayed
- The displayed time interval (density) is selectable in the range of 2 minutes to 6 hours
||Car Tracker Detector mode
- The monitoring of mobile bands can detect signals from GPS trackers hidden within a vehicle
- Update rate: 2000-3000 MHz/sec
- Frequency range: 9 kHz – 6000 MHz
- Time of detection (Minimal time of signal’s existence needed for its detection): 2-3 sec
- Spectrum resolution: 9.8 kHz
- Occupied disk space per 24 hours: 12 Gb
- Temperature Range: 0°C to +65°C
- Demands on computer (not included in the supplied set): 3rd gen. or newer Intel dual/quad Core i-series; 1 x USB 3.0; 2 x USB 2.0; Windows 7, 8 , 10
- Displayed dynamic range: -90…-10 dBm
- Displayed spectrum spans: 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 6000 MHz
- Spectrum graphs: Spectrogram, Waterfall
- Spectrogram’s displayed data: Persistence, Live, Max, Threshold
- Detector’s modes: Wide-Range, Signal, Selection
- Updated spectrum span: RF Sweep, Guard 24/7: broadband Signal Analyzer: displayed, selected, real-time Car Tracker Detector: mobile bands
- Fields of ‘Signals’ table: Frequency, Bandwidth, Name, dbm Level, dbm Peak Level, Danger Level, Peak Danger Level
- Fields of ‘Bands’ table: Begin, End, Name, Type, Threshold, Priority, Tracker detection
- Fields of ‘Known Signals’ table: Frequency, BW, Name, Modulation
Functions of the software
- Rich visual representation: Spectrogram/Persistence, Waterfall, Alarms graph
- The Known Signals table allows the system to reject TV, FM and other “friendly” signals while maintaining high sensitivity to unknown signals.
- The Detector and Locator allow the operator to perform location of a bugging device with both visual and audio notification
- The Alarm Threshold decreases the false alarm rate
- The Hold Max Danger feature selects and shows the strongest signals for their location as the system is moved during detection
- The Update Mask procedure allows the operator to quickly adjust the system to the local RF environment in order to reject safe signals
- Sorting and filtering is supported in the Signals table
- The Report function allows the operator to export all obtained information about the desired signals
- Is easily localizable to any language
- Stop/View LogReview of the detection results stored in the log. The Signals table, Spectrogram, Waterfall and Alarms graph give full information about the detected signals and alarm events
- Update masksQuick preparation for detection – the system automatically accumulates the broadcasting and other safe signals existing in the area in order to pass over them during the subsequent detection
- RF SweepThe main detection mode. Provides maximum reaction time and the highest sensitivity. The operator can move the system or its antenna during the detection.
- Guard 24/7Rejection of short transmissions and usage of two antennas reduces false alarms in this mode. Suitable for 24 hour detection without unwanted false alarms
- Car Tracker DetectorDetection of vehicle mounted GPS trackers transmitting the coordinates via mobile networks
- ProbeChecking of AC, Ethernet, Telephone and Alarm wires and the infrared/low frequency for the presence of unwanted bugging signals
- Signal AnalyzerAnalysis, demodulation and physical locating of detected signals
- SettingsIncludes the general settings and information about the mobile networks and wireless bands existing in the area as well as the known signals table
- Main unit with the built-in spectrum analyzer and RF switcher
- Software Delta X on the USB flash memory
- ODA-4 – omnidirectional wideband antenna
- MWA-6 – microwave antenna
- Multifunction Probe with cables
- Coaxial low-attenuation cable 5 m
- In-line modular adapter
- Tripod convertible to handle
- Set of accessories (case’s cover lock, angle USB adapters, BNC-to-SMA and SMA-to-BNC adapters)
*התמונה להמחשה בלבד
האם ניתן לגלות במכשיר גלאי המקצועי האזנות גם ברכב?
כן, הגלאי האזנות המקצועי מגלה מכשירי האזנה, מצלמות נסתרות וכל מה שמשדר גם ברכב וגם במקום סגור.
האם הפעולה של הגילוי האזנות היא קשה ומצרכת ידע קודם?
לא, הפעולה לא מצרכת ידע קודם, אנו נותנים הדרכה לגבי הגלאים שלנו, כל אחד יכול לבצע את בדיקת ההאזנות לבד.
מה רמת האמינות של הגלאי מצלמות והאזנות מקצועי?
המכשיר גלאי מצלמות נסתרות ומכשירים האזנה נסתרים מאד אמין, ניתן למצוא ב 100% את המכשיר המוסלק דרך גילוי התדרים.
האם יש לכם עוד מכשירים לגילוי האזנות ומצלמות נסתרות?
כן, יש לנו מגוון רחב של מכשירי גלאים מהבסיסיים ועד הכי מתקדמים.