Worldshop Voice Recorder in a Bear
- Built-in voice recorder in a bear.
- Comes in a variety of different models of dolls (picture for illustration purposes only).
- Suitable for recording what happens in kindergartens and while the child is with his caregiver.
- You can choose a model with continuous recording or a model with sound sensor recording (records only when sound is around).
- Easy to operate – one power button to turn off and on.
- The system is hidden inside the doll, is very small and does not make noise.
- Ready to run, just press the button and it works. By connecting the system to the computer, you will receive all recordings in order.
- High recording quality and sensitivity.
- It can be connected to a computer with a USB connection. The computer will recognize it as a memory “drive” to which you can transfer files and store information like any other USB flash memory.
- Ready for action, just press the start button and it immediately records and saves in the portable memory. You can record many times throughout the day.
- Continuous recording of up to 12 hours of work.
- High quality call recording.
- The recording operation is easy to perform.
- Recordings available when needed.
- Charging time: about two hours are enough for 12 hours of work.
Exclusive to Worldshop
You can change the recorders’ settings and qualities.
- The sound quality
- Sensitivity level of the microphone
- Option to detect noises of any recorder type.
- Allows the change of automatic saving of the file duration.
- Can be heard in two types of players (WAV or MP3)
- At least 12 hours of continuous recording after each full charge.
- Plug and play (no drivers needed).
- Suitable for Win2000/XP/ME/NT/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac systems.
- Recording in WAV format
** The image is for illustration purposes only.